Agua Dulce brush fire in SoCal grows to 400 acres
LOS ANGELES (KFSN) -- Firefighters on Monday were battling a brush fire in the Agua Dulce area that got uncomfortably close to several homes and ranches.
According to the Los Angeles County Fire Department, the blaze has grown to 400 acres.
Authorities said the blaze began as a trailer fire that spread to brush in the 32000 block of Wagon Wheel Road just after 1 p.m.
One firefighter injury was reported, as well as one civilian injury. No details were released on the injuries.
About 250 firefighters have responded to the scene, along with five helicopters and two fixed-wing aircrafts.
DEVELOPING: We will add more details to this report as they become available.
KABC-TV LOS ANGELES, CA contributed to this report.
fire, brush fire, widlfire, state
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls
- Hip surgery complication: Uneven limbs
- Video: Take a tour of the 'smartphone home'
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident