Agua Dulce brush fire in SoCal grows to 400 acres
LOS ANGELES (KFSN) -- Firefighters on Monday were battling a brush fire in the Agua Dulce area that got uncomfortably close to several homes and ranches.
According to the Los Angeles County Fire Department, the blaze has grown to 400 acres.
Authorities said the blaze began as a trailer fire that spread to brush in the 32000 block of Wagon Wheel Road just after 1 p.m.
One firefighter injury was reported, as well as one civilian injury. No details were released on the injuries.
About 250 firefighters have responded to the scene, along with five helicopters and two fixed-wing aircrafts.
DEVELOPING: We will add more details to this report as they become available.
KABC-TV LOS ANGELES, CA contributed to this report.
fire, brush fire, widlfire, state
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos