Bryan Stow's medical costs to exceed $50 Million
SAN FRANCISCO (KFSN) -- Medical care for Bryan Stow, the Giants fan beaten outside Dodger Stadium, may cost more than $50 million.
That figure is part of a damage estimate in legal papers filed by Stow's attorneys.
Stow suffered a traumatic brain injury. Stow's health has been up and down in the months since the near-fatal beating. His doctor said it's unclear how long the recovery will take.
Two men who are charged in the attack have pleaded not guilty.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
san francisco giants, los angeles dodgers, state
- Magnitude-7.5 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Gas prices rise as temperatures heat up
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos