Bryan Stow's medical costs to exceed $50 Million
SAN FRANCISCO (KFSN) -- Medical care for Bryan Stow, the Giants fan beaten outside Dodger Stadium, may cost more than $50 million.
That figure is part of a damage estimate in legal papers filed by Stow's attorneys.
Stow suffered a traumatic brain injury. Stow's health has been up and down in the months since the near-fatal beating. His doctor said it's unclear how long the recovery will take.
Two men who are charged in the attack have pleaded not guilty.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
san francisco giants, los angeles dodgers, state
- Lilly 2 fire in Yosemite Lakes burns one home 18 min ago
- Visalia PD cracks down on underage drinking
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Tornado-ravaged Texas town to start recovery
- Castaic-area brush fire fully contained
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- San Jose Sharks fined $100,000 for GM's comments
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos