Bryan Stow's medical costs to exceed $50 Million
SAN FRANCISCO (KFSN) -- Medical care for Bryan Stow, the Giants fan beaten outside Dodger Stadium, may cost more than $50 million.
That figure is part of a damage estimate in legal papers filed by Stow's attorneys.
Stow suffered a traumatic brain injury. Stow's health has been up and down in the months since the near-fatal beating. His doctor said it's unclear how long the recovery will take.
Two men who are charged in the attack have pleaded not guilty.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
san francisco giants, los angeles dodgers, state
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- Highway 41 closed near Tenaya Lodge
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather