Bryan Stow's medical costs to exceed $50 Million
SAN FRANCISCO (KFSN) -- Medical care for Bryan Stow, the Giants fan beaten outside Dodger Stadium, may cost more than $50 million.
That figure is part of a damage estimate in legal papers filed by Stow's attorneys.
Stow suffered a traumatic brain injury. Stow's health has been up and down in the months since the near-fatal beating. His doctor said it's unclear how long the recovery will take.
Two men who are charged in the attack have pleaded not guilty.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
san francisco giants, los angeles dodgers, state
- Deadly shooting investigation in Southwest Fresno 36 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals