Are you 'Totally Unprepared' for an earthquake?
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Would you be ready to evacuate immediately after an earthquake?
The California Emergency Management Agency recently launched a series of videos called 'Totally Unprepared'.
The multi-media campaign features former NFL player Venice Glenn -- who has experienced earthquakes before -- but hasn't taken steps to prepare for the future.
Research shows more than half of Californians are not prepared to protect themselves and their property in the event of an earthquake.
The videos and other online resources are meant to help people better understand their risks and how to prepare for quakes.
All this month, a special 30-minute program is also airing on 12-California public TV stations.
- USC defeats Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Man stabs his uncle in the neck in SE Fresno
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Apartment fire displaces 8 people in SE Fresno
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Record number of manatee deaths reported in 2013
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Things you didn't know about reindeer
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos