Mega Millions jackpot grows to $173 million
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Mega Millions jackpot is still available to make Christmas caviar and diamond dreams, come true.
The jackpot went up from $152 million to $173 million with a cash option of about $129 million after Tuesday night's drawing.
Two people in Southern California got close Tuesday night, matching five of the six numbers and they each won $319 thousand.
The jackpot has rolled over fourteen times since November 14th.
The winning numbers will be announced at 8 o'clock tonight. You have until 7:45 to buy tickets.
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Accuweather Forecast
13 min ago
- Fire Safety