Mega Millions jackpot grows to $173 million
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Mega Millions jackpot is still available to make Christmas caviar and diamond dreams, come true.
The jackpot went up from $152 million to $173 million with a cash option of about $129 million after Tuesday night's drawing.
Two people in Southern California got close Tuesday night, matching five of the six numbers and they each won $319 thousand.
The jackpot has rolled over fourteen times since November 14th.
The winning numbers will be announced at 8 o'clock tonight. You have until 7:45 to buy tickets.
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Trevor Bishop charged with murder in child death
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- Chef Shayna's Irish favorites
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Man who woke up inside body bag dies
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- More than 400 guns were seized in SoCal
- Family headed to DC for father's Medal of Honor
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Police fight spike in Tower District crime