AMBER Alert canceled as girl found safe
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A 16-year-old North Valley girl is safe after a statewide AMBER Alert was issued Tuesday night.
Authorities say 16-year-old Christina Anderson was found safe Wednesday morning.
Police say 38-year-old Calvin Paul Rodriguez took Anderson yesterday.
Officials have not released information about where Christina was found other to say she is safe and the AMBER Alert is over.
amber alert, state
- Police block Mexico hospital, 6 may have radiation
- 2 arrested on sex trafficking charges
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Fresno burglary suspect arrested in Central Fresno
- 3 arrested for mail theft in Madera
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Small Hmong farms losing crops to bitter cold
- US unemployment falls from 7.3 to 7 percent
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Closing arguments in murder trial against paralegal
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Fire Safety