Sierra LaMar, 15, missing from Morgan Hill
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police in the Bay Area are searching for a teen who went missing last Friday.
Sierra LaMar, 15, was last seen on Friday as she headed to school. Tuesday night hundreds of people gathered at a candle light vigil in Morgan Hill. Investigators have been going door to door in the 15-year-old's neighborhood, but so far haven't found any leads.
bay area, state
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes 53 min ago
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Accuweather Forecast
52 min ago
- Fresno State program gets students...
53 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos