Sierra LaMar hunt continues underwater in Santa Clara County
MORGAN HILL, Calif. -- Volunteers have planned another search this weekend for a missing teen in Santa Clara County.
Sierra LaMar hasn't been seen since March 16. The 15-year-old disappeared on her way to school.
Police think LaMar may have been abducted. They've found her cell phone, purse and some clothing.
A dive team searched two reservoirs near LaMar's home on Thursday, but didn't find anything.
Investigators are also looking at underwater sonar images from earlier in the week.
- Lilly 2 fire in Yosemite Lakes burns one home
- El Tapatio fire prompts two business to evacuate in Fresno
- Fresno Police open fire on suspect after bike chase
- Hundreds of UC Merced students receive their degrees
- Firebaugh man kills home invasion suspect with a sword
- Investigators look into Merced house fire
- California Classic Weekend half marathon
- Visalia PD cracks down on underage drinking
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Tornado-ravaged Texas town to start recovery
- Castaic-area brush fire fully contained
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos