4.5 earthquake shakes Orange County
YORBA LINDA, Calif. -- Another moderate earthquake has shaken a wide area of Southern California.
The U.S. Geological Survey says the 9:33 a.m. Wednesday quake had a preliminary magnitude of 4.5 and was centered near the Orange County city of Yorba Linda.
A magnitude 4.4 quake centered in the same area struck late Tuesday night. No damage was reported.
Yorba Linda is about 35 miles southeast of downtown Los Angeles.
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles 50 min ago
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos