4.5 earthquake shakes Orange County
YORBA LINDA, Calif. -- Another moderate earthquake has shaken a wide area of Southern California.
The U.S. Geological Survey says the 9:33 a.m. Wednesday quake had a preliminary magnitude of 4.5 and was centered near the Orange County city of Yorba Linda.
A magnitude 4.4 quake centered in the same area struck late Tuesday night. No damage was reported.
Yorba Linda is about 35 miles southeast of downtown Los Angeles.
- Group finds 'structurally deficient' bridges in Central Valley 6 min ago
- Stabbing victim well known in the Tower District
- Fire truck overturns in multiple vehicle collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdose 3 min ago
- Fresno's bike lane battle continues 27 min ago
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Hotels helping displaced guests after Oakhurst Lodge fire
- Brad Pitt face blindness
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Top Valley grad rises from humble roots
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting
- Costco plans new store in Hanford
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos