4.5 earthquake shakes Orange County
YORBA LINDA, Calif. -- Another moderate earthquake has shaken a wide area of Southern California.
The U.S. Geological Survey says the 9:33 a.m. Wednesday quake had a preliminary magnitude of 4.5 and was centered near the Orange County city of Yorba Linda.
A magnitude 4.4 quake centered in the same area struck late Tuesday night. No damage was reported.
Yorba Linda is about 35 miles southeast of downtown Los Angeles.
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos