SoCal mom leaves baby in car to shop at Victoria's Secret
LAGUNA HILLS, Calif. -- A woman was arrested Monday on suspicion of leaving her 2-month-old son alone in her car while she shopped at the Laguna Hills Mall.
Fernanda Gomes-Sotozono, 34, is facing child endangerment charges.
Deputies say she left her son alone in the car Monday with the windows down for at least 30 minutes while she shopped at Victoria's Secret.
The baby was checked out by paramedics and was reportedly fine.
KABC-TV Los Angeles, CA contributed to this report.
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed 44 min ago
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls
- Hip surgery complication: Uneven limbs
- Video: Take a tour of the 'smartphone home'
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident