29 iPads, 1 Android tablet, stolen from UC Berkeley
BERKELEY, Calif. -- UC Berkeley police are investigating the theft of thousands of dollars worth of electronics.
Police say 29 iPads were stolen from the Lawrence Hall of Science, an Android tablet and a set of headphones were also stolen between June 15 and August 10. The stolen goods total more than $13,000. Police are checking websites, like Craigslist to see if they can track down some of the stolen merchandise.
KGO-TV San Francisco, CA contributed to this report.
- Two killed in shooting near Exeter 13 min ago
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Police say 5 dead in Calgary stabbings
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles 49 min ago
- China's growth slows to 7.4 percent in 1Q
- Bank of America posts loss, hurt by legal expenses
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire