29 iPads, 1 Android tablet, stolen from UC Berkeley
BERKELEY, Calif. -- UC Berkeley police are investigating the theft of thousands of dollars worth of electronics.
Police say 29 iPads were stolen from the Lawrence Hall of Science, an Android tablet and a set of headphones were also stolen between June 15 and August 10. The stolen goods total more than $13,000. Police are checking websites, like Craigslist to see if they can track down some of the stolen merchandise.
KGO-TV San Francisco, CA contributed to this report.
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Homicide investigated at Porterville Developmental Center
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos