29 iPads, 1 Android tablet, stolen from UC Berkeley
BERKELEY, Calif. -- UC Berkeley police are investigating the theft of thousands of dollars worth of electronics.
Police say 29 iPads were stolen from the Lawrence Hall of Science, an Android tablet and a set of headphones were also stolen between June 15 and August 10. The stolen goods total more than $13,000. Police are checking websites, like Craigslist to see if they can track down some of the stolen merchandise.
KGO-TV San Francisco, CA contributed to this report.
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos