Fresno mother of 5 found dead in Sacramento
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Fresno mother of five was killed in what authorities say was a murder-suicide in Sacramento.
Sacramento Police say Kassandra Atterberry, and her boyfriend Eugene Stevenson were found dead in a Sacramento home on Wednesday.
Three of Atterberry's children said they're having a hard time dealing with the tragedy. They say they became worried after they tried to call and text her earlier this week, and got no response. Family members later discovered that the couple had been dead for several days.
Investigators are now working to figure out who was the aggressor and who was the victim.
"We just want to know her killed her. Get down to the bottom of it. We all miss her. Last time I talked to her was on Saturday. I didn't get a chance to tell her I love her like everybody else, so that's what I'm regretting," said Atterberry's daughter Aliyah Haqq.
The Sacramento County coroner's office has not released a cause of death. Funeral arrangements are pending.
fresno, sacramento, murder-suicide, state
- Reward raised to $100K to find Ryan Rodriquez
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Local heroes honored for bravery in Fresno
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos