Fresno mother of 5 found dead in Sacramento
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Fresno mother of five was killed in what authorities say was a murder-suicide in Sacramento.
Sacramento Police say Kassandra Atterberry, and her boyfriend Eugene Stevenson were found dead in a Sacramento home on Wednesday.
Three of Atterberry's children said they're having a hard time dealing with the tragedy. They say they became worried after they tried to call and text her earlier this week, and got no response. Family members later discovered that the couple had been dead for several days.
Investigators are now working to figure out who was the aggressor and who was the victim.
"We just want to know her killed her. Get down to the bottom of it. We all miss her. Last time I talked to her was on Saturday. I didn't get a chance to tell her I love her like everybody else, so that's what I'm regretting," said Atterberry's daughter Aliyah Haqq.
The Sacramento County coroner's office has not released a cause of death. Funeral arrangements are pending.
fresno, sacramento, murder-suicide, state
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- Action News talks with Mrs. California 28 min ago
- Disaster relief for cattle ranchers
- Memorial in place for fallen Merced police officers
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- Overturned beer truck causes havoc during morning commute
- US backs Ukraine military action in east region
- Accuweather Forecast
34 min ago