4.0 earthquake hits near Soledad, California
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- According to the USGS, a 4.0 earthquake struck in Central California about 13 miles North, Northeast of Soledad and 21 miles South Southeast of Hollister at 9:21 p.m.
The USGS said the earthquake happened along the San Andreas Fault. It could be felt as far away as Santa Cruz.
This earthquake follows another 3.9 quake that occurred in Southern California at 7:47 Saturday morning. The USGS has not said if the two earthquake were related.
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
- Conn. commuter train crash injures more than 60
- Brush fire in Southern California scorches 575 acres
- Pastor caught watching child porn at Disney World
- Clovis resident whose car was used in police chase talks
- Fresno foster youth overcomes adversity to graduate
- Eyewitness to Visalia OIS describes what he saw
- Frontier Airlines returns to Fresno
- Good Sports: Bulldogs in the Kitchen
- Grass fire contained in Fresno County
- Made in the Valley: Top O' The Morn Farms
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos