Teen detained for sex abuse at parents' daycare
BURBANK, Calif. -- Investigators are questioning the teenage son of a Burbank daycare operator after a mother told police her 4-year-old son was molested.
The 14-year-old boy was taken to Sylmar Juvenile Hall where he was being detained for investigation of sexually abusing a child.
A Burbank police news release says California Department of Social Services officials are assisting and conducting a full review of the Mejia Family Day Care operation.
The little boy's mother reported the alleged molestation on Monday.
- Large explosion, building collapse reported in Harlem 11 min ago
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo