Man dies after being found on boogie board in San Diego
SAN DIEGO -- Authorities are investigating the death of a man who was found unconscious on a boogie board off of San Diego.
The county medical examiner's office says a surfer spotted the man in the water Sunday evening and pulled him to shore.
Bystanders and then lifeguards and paramedics tried to revive the man but he was pronounced dead at a hospital.
His name hasn't been released and the cause of death is under investigation.
san diego, state
- 2 dead after ferry sinks off South Korean coast
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire 4 min ago
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- Action News talks with Mrs. California 18 min ago
- Disaster relief for cattle ranchers 48 min ago
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Memorial in place for fallen Merced police officers
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- Overturned beer truck causes havoc during morning commute
- US backs Ukraine military action in east region