Man dies after being found on boogie board in San Diego
SAN DIEGO -- Authorities are investigating the death of a man who was found unconscious on a boogie board off of San Diego.
The county medical examiner's office says a surfer spotted the man in the water Sunday evening and pulled him to shore.
Bystanders and then lifeguards and paramedics tried to revive the man but he was pronounced dead at a hospital.
His name hasn't been released and the cause of death is under investigation.
san diego, state
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
- Conn. commuter train crash injures more than 60
- Brush fire in Southern California scorches 575 acres
- Pastor caught watching child porn at Disney World
- Clovis resident whose car was used in police chase talks
- Fresno foster youth overcomes adversity to graduate
- Eyewitness to Visalia OIS describes what he saw
- Frontier Airlines returns to Fresno
- Good Sports: Bulldogs in the Kitchen
- Grass fire contained in Fresno County
- Made in the Valley: Top O' The Morn Farms
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos