PG&E rates may go up
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- PG&E said rates may have to go up to help them pay fines for the deadly San Bruno explosion.
The explosion from 2010 killed eight people and leveled dozens of homes. Regulators are considering fining PG&E $2.25 billion dollars. However, the city of San Bruno wants the state to fine PG&E more than $3.8 billion.
The company said it would need help from customers to pay the higher amount.
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Missing jet flew for 6+ hours after contact drop
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Merced County marijuana grow lands man in jail
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Fresno kidnap, sex assault suspect changes plea 20 min ago
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- Man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- Good Sports: Clovis High baseball