Child dies of injuries, becoming third victim of Asiana crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Hospital official: Child dies of injuries, becoming third victim of Asiana crash.
A third girl who was on the Asiana Airlines flight that crashed in San Francisco, has died.
The young Chinese girl died Friday morning, after being in critical condition for almost a week. Information was just released Friday, that one of the teenagers who were killed, was hit by a fire truck that was rushing to the scene of the crash.
Flight 214 crashed at San Francisco International Airport last Saturday, when the plane dipped too low and hit the breakwater. That caused the tail to break off the fusilage then slid down the runway, and caught on fire.
san francisco, plane crash, state
- 3 boys missing in Dinuba
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Video: Fresno's homeless search for shelter from...
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- Toys for Tots warehouse sits empty
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover