Child dies of injuries, becoming third victim of Asiana crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Hospital official: Child dies of injuries, becoming third victim of Asiana crash.
A third girl who was on the Asiana Airlines flight that crashed in San Francisco, has died.
The young Chinese girl died Friday morning, after being in critical condition for almost a week. Information was just released Friday, that one of the teenagers who were killed, was hit by a fire truck that was rushing to the scene of the crash.
Flight 214 crashed at San Francisco International Airport last Saturday, when the plane dipped too low and hit the breakwater. That caused the tail to break off the fusilage then slid down the runway, and caught on fire.
san francisco, plane crash, state
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos