SFO runway 28L reopens
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Runway 28L where Asiana Airlines flight 214 crash landed last weekend reopened at around 5 p.m Friday.
NTSB officials say Southwest Airlines was the first airline to land there since the crash.
Stay with Action News and abc30.com for more updates.
san francisco, plane crash, state
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts 51 min ago
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase 4 min ago
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- George Radanovich to announce he won't run for governor 33 min ago
- Business leaders discuss drought impact
- Fresno man pleads guilty to murdering father
- Free dental care to be offered in Fresno
- Fresno shopping cart crackdown to cut crime?
51 min ago