SFO runway 28L reopens
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Runway 28L where Asiana Airlines flight 214 crash landed last weekend reopened at around 5 p.m Friday.
NTSB officials say Southwest Airlines was the first airline to land there since the crash.
Stay with Action News and abc30.com for more updates.
san francisco, plane crash, state
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Fire Safety