Falls Fire in Riverside County prompts evacuations
FRESNO, Calif. -- A large wildfire is burning in Riverside County and has prompted evacuations.
A large wildfire is burning in Riverside County and has prompted evacuations.
Officials say the Falls Fire has burned about 1,200 acres so far, and several campgrounds in the area have been closed off because of the fire. An evacuation center is open at a nearby high school.
So far, 55 fire engines, five helicopters and dozens of crews are on the frontlines working on putting the flames out. The cause is under investigation.
Stay with Action News and abc30.con for more information
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation 18 min ago
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos