Falls Fire in Riverside County prompts evacuations
FRESNO, Calif. -- A large wildfire is burning in Riverside County and has prompted evacuations.
A large wildfire is burning in Riverside County and has prompted evacuations.
Officials say the Falls Fire has burned about 1,200 acres so far, and several campgrounds in the area have been closed off because of the fire. An evacuation center is open at a nearby high school.
So far, 55 fire engines, five helicopters and dozens of crews are on the frontlines working on putting the flames out. The cause is under investigation.
Stay with Action News and abc30.con for more information
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn 3 min ago
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender 55 min ago
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- California farmers to get more water
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in Texas
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised
- Photos: Pictures show killer spared at the gallows
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- Photos: Easter traditions explained
- Hanford man arrested in child porn,...
9 min ago