San Diego County officials issue statewide Amber Alert
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- San Diego County officials have issued an Amber Alert; they are looking for 16-year-old Hannah Anderson and 8-year-old Ethan Anderson.
The San Diego County Sheriff's department says they may be with James Dimaggio. Investigators say that on Sunday Dimaggio killed the mother of the two missing children, Christina Anderson.
Her body and that of another child were found in a burned out garage in the community of Lakeside. The Amber Alert has been upgraded to a statewide alert. The suspect is believed to be traveling to either Texas or Canada.
Authorities say that Dimaggio could be driving a Blue Nissan Versa license number 6WCU986. If you see Dimaggio or his vehicle you are urged to call 911.
For more infomation about the Amber Alert visit: http://www.chp.ca.gov
Stay with Action News for updates on this breaking story.
san diego, amber alert, state
- 2 Men accused of firing 40 shots at law enforcement
- Bulldog gang members have gun battle with officer
- Fracking: Central Valley boom or nightmare?
- Growers watch hourly temps as cold snap approaches
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover 35 min ago
- A wish is coming true for a South Valley girl
- Fresno supervisors approve moving coroner to sheriff
- OTRC: Paul Walker autopsy results released 2 min ago
- BART train evacuated after brake problem
- Family blames company for flammable water
- Man tries to kill ex-girlfriend by setting fire to home
- Blue jean bandits hit Eye Candy Fashion Boutique
- Man and two children killed in Merced fire
- Video: Fresno's Christmas Tree Lane sees big crowds