No criminal charges to be filed in fatal San Mateo Bridge limo fire
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- No criminal charges will be filed in the fatal limo fire in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Five women were killed after being trapped inside a burning limo on the San Mateo Bridge back in May.
Two of the women were from the Valley. According to sources with knowledge of the CHP investigation, there was no criminal negligence on the part of the driver or the owner of the limo.
The CHP also reviewed cell phone records and determined the driver was in fact not talking on his cell phone during the fire as previously reported.
san francisco, state
- Woman killed in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting 44 min ago
- Man dies after being shot in the chest in Parlier 2 min ago
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- Fresno residents can dispose of old tires for free
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Safeway to pay $2.25 million to settle lawsuit
- Girl Scout Cookie dessert recipes
- Man shot in the chest in Parlier; 1 person...
40 min ago