AMBER Alert: Two Nevada children found safe
FRESNO, Calif. -- Two children, who were taken from Elko Nevada, have been found safe.
Nevada officials say the children were found in Sacramento. An AMBER Alert was issued earlier this week after 9-year-old Lillyanna Ramires and 3-year-old Martin Angel Rosales were taken by their non-custodial parents.
Police say 34-year-old Martin Cisneras Rosales and 30-year-old Amber Schenck took off with the children. No words yet on how the children were found and where the suspects are at, police will only say that the children are safe.
Stay with Action News and abc30.com for any further developments.
nevada, sacramento, missing person, state
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos