Delano Authorities look for missing woman
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities in Delano are looking for a missing woman who hasn't been seen in days.
Erika Lango's husband last saw her Wednesday as she left their apartment to walk to a friend's house. He says she never made it to the friend's house, and didn't show up for work the next day.
She's described as Hispanic, 5' 4" tall and weighs about 125 pounds.
Anyone with information is asked to call police.
delano, kern county, missing person, state
- 9 min ago
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Silent Sleigh and Mandela Controversy 57 min ago
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- '12 Years,' 'Hustle' lead Globes nominations
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- US unemployment aid applications surge to 368,000
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam
- Walking Dead actress admits sending ricin to Obama
- Grieving Merced husband and father talks to ABC30
- 3 rescued from Fresno apartment fire
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Farmers markets hit by freeze
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos