Delano Authorities look for missing woman
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities in Delano are looking for a missing woman who hasn't been seen in days.
Erika Lango's husband last saw her Wednesday as she left their apartment to walk to a friend's house. He says she never made it to the friend's house, and didn't show up for work the next day.
She's described as Hispanic, 5' 4" tall and weighs about 125 pounds.
Anyone with information is asked to call police.
delano, kern county, missing person, state
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos