Delano Authorities look for missing woman
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities in Delano are looking for a missing woman who hasn't been seen in days.
Erika Lango's husband last saw her Wednesday as she left their apartment to walk to a friend's house. He says she never made it to the friend's house, and didn't show up for work the next day.
She's described as Hispanic, 5' 4" tall and weighs about 125 pounds.
Anyone with information is asked to call police.
delano, kern county, missing person, state
- Bloody burglary suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Drought may impact farmers market prices
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos