3.4 earthquake strikes near San Ramon
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- According to the USGS, a 3.4 earthquake struck about one mile northeast of San Ramon, California around 9:30 a.m. Wednesday.
The quake struck along the Calaveras Fault, and was felt throughout the eastside of the Bay Area and beyond, according to the USGS.
There have not been any reports of damage or injuries.
bay area, earthquake, state
- SW Fresno crash sends 12 people to hospital
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer 23 min ago
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Trevor Bishop charged with murder in child death
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- Chef Shayna's Irish favorites
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- YouTube: Newborn Gorilla Recovers After Emergency...
- John Hancock observatory in Chicago to Tilt
- Accuweather Forecast
40 min ago
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting...
31 min ago