Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick, Wash. Girl
KENNEWICK, Wash. (KFSN) -- An Amber Alert has been issued for a 14-year-old Kennewick girl who police believe was kidnapped by a man who may be taking her to Mexico.
Elizabeth Romero, 14, was last seen getting into an early 2000s green Ford Escape at 1800 West 7th Ave. in Kennewick. The family believes the suspect is en route Mexico with the victim.
Her family believes she may be with Edwardo Flores Rosales, 19.
Romero is described as a Hispanic girl, standing 5-feet-3-inches, weighing 130 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a white top and dark pants carrying a backpack and pink purse.
Rosales is described as a 19-year-old Hispanic man, 5-feet-9-inches in height, weighing 225 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes.
The dark green Ford Escape was equipped with a temporary plate.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Kennewick police at 509-585-4208, or call 911.
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180 44 min ago
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase 47 min ago
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- George Radanovich to announce he won't run for governor
- Business leaders discuss drought impact
- Fresno man pleads guilty to murdering father
- Free dental care to be offered in Fresno 42 min ago