Southern California tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A multi-vehicle accident involving a tour bus injured 22 people and left one person dead in San Diego County Thursday.
Authorities say the accident happened on the southbound 15 Freeway near State Route 76 in the Fallbrook area at about 2:30 p.m.
Police say the bus skid out of control then overturned. They expect two lanes on the 15 freeway to be shut down for at least two hours.
This accident is not connected to another tour bus crash in corona that left 20 people injured this afternoon.
- Pedestrian killed in Fresno HWY 99 hit and run
- Trial wrapping up for ex-Clovis cop Kyle Pennington
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- New Adopt-a-Tree Program at Two Sisters U-Pick Apricots 55 min ago
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos