Kidnapped 7-year-old girl found safe in Antioch
ANTIOCH, Calif. (KFSN) -- Antioch police say 7-year-old Natalie Calvo has been found safe after being abducted earlier Friday evening.
The suspect vehicle was reportedly spotted by a witness at the Antioch Marina, who reported it to police. Police located Natalie when they arrived on scene. A suspect is in custody.
Police say the girl and her mom were followed by the suspect from Walmart to their home on Hummingbird Drive.
Natalie was last seen wearing a pink scarf and jacket, gray leggings and brown boots. She is approxiamtely 3 feet tall and weighs 54 pounds and has black hair and brown eyes.
The suspect is an Asian male, estimated to be about 40-50 years old. He was last seen driving a 4-door, 1990s gold Toyota Camry. Forty-three-year-old David Allen Douglass was named as a person-of-interest.
Anyone with information on this case is asked to call Antioch police immediately at (925) 778-2441.
KGO-TV San Francisco, CA contributed to this report.
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- Business leaders discuss drought impact
- Fresno man pleads guilty to murdering father
- Businessman announces run for Fresno City Council
- Free dental care to be offered in Fresno 5 min ago
- Who will be Mayor?