Covered California: Some payment deadlines extended to Jan. 15
LOS ANGELES -- People who signed up for Covered California now have more time to pay their first premium.
The state has extended the payment deadline to Jan. 15 for coverage that began Jan. 1.
A surge of people signed up for insurance late last year. Many of them are having trouble getting an invoice from their insurance company or are having trouble paying the bill online.
More than 400,000 people are signed up for Covered California insurance policies.
health, health care, health insurance, california news
- Deputies shoot, kill suspect west of Fresno 48 min ago
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Captain of sunken SKorean ferry, 2 crew arrested 13 min ago
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche 25 min ago
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea 7 min ago
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge 40 min ago
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong...
40 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos