Covered California: Some payment deadlines extended to Jan. 15
LOS ANGELES -- People who signed up for Covered California now have more time to pay their first premium.
The state has extended the payment deadline to Jan. 15 for coverage that began Jan. 1.
A surge of people signed up for insurance late last year. Many of them are having trouble getting an invoice from their insurance company or are having trouble paying the bill online.
More than 400,000 people are signed up for Covered California insurance policies.
health, health care, health insurance, california news
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Trevor Bishop charged with murder in child death
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Man who woke up inside body bag dies
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- More than 400 guns were seized in SoCal
- Family headed to DC for father's Medal of Honor
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Police fight spike in Tower District crime
- Peach Blossom Festival growing each year
- Merced authorities see rise in honey oil explosions