Amber Alert out of Oakland called off
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities have called off an Amber Alert out of Oakland.
Officers had been looking for a carjacking and kidnapping suspect who officers said used a knife to force a man out of his SUV.
Police believed a 13-year-old girl was in the vehicle, but it turns out she was an adult, and everyone involved knew each other.
Stay with ABC30 and ABC30.com for more details as they become available.
amber alert, bay area, state
- Pedestrian killed in Highway 99 hit and run crash 54 min ago
- Massage parlor shutdown after tips of prostitution
- Trial wrapping up for ex-Clovis cop Kyle Pennington
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- New Adopt-a-Tree Program at Two Sisters U-Pick Apricots
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos