Amber Alert out of Oakland called off
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities have called off an Amber Alert out of Oakland.
Officers had been looking for a carjacking and kidnapping suspect who officers said used a knife to force a man out of his SUV.
Police believed a 13-year-old girl was in the vehicle, but it turns out she was an adult, and everyone involved knew each other.
Stay with ABC30 and ABC30.com for more details as they become available.
amber alert, bay area, state
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls