Amber Alert out of Oakland called off
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities have called off an Amber Alert out of Oakland.
Officers had been looking for a carjacking and kidnapping suspect who officers said used a knife to force a man out of his SUV.
Police believed a 13-year-old girl was in the vehicle, but it turns out she was an adult, and everyone involved knew each other.
Stay with ABC30 and ABC30.com for more details as they become available.
amber alert, bay area, state
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well 22 min ago
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk
- Photos: 2 dead after car hits crowd at SXSW
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale
- Driver kills 2, injures 23 at SXSW festival, police say
- Searchers scour rubble after gas explosion kills 7
- Golden Gate Bridge survivor speaks at Fresno State
- Applications for US jobless aid dip to 3-month low
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Undercover: CPD stopping alcohol sales to minors
- Fresno police connect vintage car thefts to guns, gangs
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered