RockYou Hack Exposed Top 20 Worst Passwords
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A new study reveals far too many computers are vulnerable to hackers because of the simple passwords people choose.
Researchers analyzed thirty-two-million user passwords that got published after hackers took over a website called rockyou.com.
It turns out "123456" and "12345" are the top two most commonly used passwords. "Password" and "iloveyou" also made the top five.
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps 43 min ago
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- 2 Men accused of firing 40 shots at law enforcement
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm
- Bulldog gang members have gun battle with officer
- Fracking: Central Valley boom or nightmare?
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Mexico: Stolen radioactive cobalt box found empty
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- A wish is coming true for a South Valley girl
- Fresno supervisors approve moving coroner to sheriff
- OTRC: Paul Walker autopsy results released