Facebook 'dislike' button created by spammers
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- There is a new scam to watch out for on Facebook.
Computer security experts are warning that scammers are duping Facebook users into adding a bogus "dislike" button to their accounts.
What the application really does is pump out spam and spread itself to your friends' Facebook accounts.
Facebook says it is working on blocking the application completely.
In the meantime, if you get an invitation to add the "dislike" button, you should delete it.
scams, facebook, technology news
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Fresno burglary suspect arrested in Central Fresno 28 min ago
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Small Hmong farms losing crops to bitter cold
- US unemployment falls from 7.3 to 7 percent
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Closing arguments in murder trial against paralegal
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- Fire Safety