Etiquette for the digital age
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The family who wrote the book on American etiquette has an update for the digital age.
"Etiquette -- Manners For The New World" was written by the great-great grandchildren of Emily Post who is known as America's mistress of manners. The book tackles the do's and don'ts of cellphones, emails, tweeting, and texting.
A couple of examples of inappropriate behavior are breaking up via Facebook or updating your status in the middle of your own wedding.
The book says etiquette boils down to honesty, respect and consideration for others.
facebook, twitter, technology news
- Panel restores some pay for California lawmakers, governor
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- Porterville to vote on gay pride proclamation
- Dave Chappelle is back with new Funny or Die tour
- Cancer killed serial killer Richard Ramirez
- Fresno family's dream comes true
- Grapes become Fresno Co 1st billion dollar crop
- Starbucks to post calorie counts for drinks
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children