Facebook Timeline now available to all users
NEW YORK -- Facebook's 800 million users can now access the site's Timeline feature, which turns their profile pages into a virtual scrapbook of big photos, memorable posts and life events.
For many users, turning on Timeline will likely serve as a trip down memory lane as they rediscover photos and updates they shared months and years ago. All that's been stored on Facebook.
To find Timeline as of Thursday, search for "timeline" on Facebook. Click on "Introducing Timeline" and you will find a link to get it. Once you do, though, you'll have only a week to move stuff around, hide photos or feature them more prominently on your page.
facebook, technology news
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US 39 min ago
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos