Facebook Timeline now available to all users
NEW YORK -- Facebook's 800 million users can now access the site's Timeline feature, which turns their profile pages into a virtual scrapbook of big photos, memorable posts and life events.
For many users, turning on Timeline will likely serve as a trip down memory lane as they rediscover photos and updates they shared months and years ago. All that's been stored on Facebook.
To find Timeline as of Thursday, search for "timeline" on Facebook. Click on "Introducing Timeline" and you will find a link to get it. Once you do, though, you'll have only a week to move stuff around, hide photos or feature them more prominently on your page.
facebook, technology news
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka 21 min ago
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet 17 min ago
- Toddler uses FaceTime to help mom after dog bite
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88