Facebook Timeline now available to all users
NEW YORK -- Facebook's 800 million users can now access the site's Timeline feature, which turns their profile pages into a virtual scrapbook of big photos, memorable posts and life events.
For many users, turning on Timeline will likely serve as a trip down memory lane as they rediscover photos and updates they shared months and years ago. All that's been stored on Facebook.
To find Timeline as of Thursday, search for "timeline" on Facebook. Click on "Introducing Timeline" and you will find a link to get it. Once you do, though, you'll have only a week to move stuff around, hide photos or feature them more prominently on your page.
facebook, technology news
- Harlem explosion, collapse leaves 2 dead, 17 hurt
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare Co officer-involved shooting 12 min ago
- Scammers nearly took a Merced woman for big cash
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network