iPhone 5: New leaked pictures
Rumors of the next iPhone have picked up significant steam this week thanks to the technology blog 9to5Mac. The site has gotten hold of a purported photo of the next iPhone, and has shared details on the enlarged screen size and improved internals.
The site, citing its sources in the supply chain, said the next iPhone will have a 3.99-inch display with a 1136 x 640-resolution. The current iPhone has a 3.5-inch display with a 960 x 640 resolution. The new phone would be taller than the previous iPhones, but not actually wider like many of the 4- to 5- inch Android phones now on the market.
The leaked images also show that different design we had heard about. The back panel appears to be covered in metal, rather than glass, the headphone jack is on the bottom of the phone now, and, as previously reported, the dock connecter is smaller. As the picture shows, there are also black and white versions.
- Ryan Rodriquez kidnapping suspect descriptions released 54 min ago
- Gang member arrested after ABC30 story comment
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- Son sought in beating of parents in Fresno
- Silent Sleigh and Mandela Controversy
- '12 Years,' 'Hustle' lead Globes nominations
- US unemployment aid applications surge to 368,000
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam
- Walking Dead actress admits sending ricin to Obama
- Grieving Merced husband and father talks to ABC30
- 3 rescued from Fresno apartment fire