iPhone 5: New leaked pictures
Rumors of the next iPhone have picked up significant steam this week thanks to the technology blog 9to5Mac. The site has gotten hold of a purported photo of the next iPhone, and has shared details on the enlarged screen size and improved internals.
The site, citing its sources in the supply chain, said the next iPhone will have a 3.99-inch display with a 1136 x 640-resolution. The current iPhone has a 3.5-inch display with a 960 x 640 resolution. The new phone would be taller than the previous iPhones, but not actually wider like many of the 4- to 5- inch Android phones now on the market.
The leaked images also show that different design we had heard about. The back panel appears to be covered in metal, rather than glass, the headphone jack is on the bottom of the phone now, and, as previously reported, the dock connecter is smaller. As the picture shows, there are also black and white versions.
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno 4 min ago
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies