iPhone 5: New leaked pictures
Rumors of the next iPhone have picked up significant steam this week thanks to the technology blog 9to5Mac. The site has gotten hold of a purported photo of the next iPhone, and has shared details on the enlarged screen size and improved internals.
The site, citing its sources in the supply chain, said the next iPhone will have a 3.99-inch display with a 1136 x 640-resolution. The current iPhone has a 3.5-inch display with a 960 x 640 resolution. The new phone would be taller than the previous iPhones, but not actually wider like many of the 4- to 5- inch Android phones now on the market.
The leaked images also show that different design we had heard about. The back panel appears to be covered in metal, rather than glass, the headphone jack is on the bottom of the phone now, and, as previously reported, the dock connecter is smaller. As the picture shows, there are also black and white versions.
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
- Conn. commuter train crash injures more than 60 32 min ago
- Brush fire in Southern California scorches 575 acres 32 min ago
- Pastor caught watching child porn at Disney World
- Clovis resident whose car was used in police chase talks
- Fresno foster youth overcomes adversity to graduate
- Eyewitness to Visalia OIS describes what he saw
- Frontier Airlines returns to Fresno
- Good Sports: Bulldogs in the Kitchen
- Grass fire contained in Fresno County
- Made in the Valley: Top O' The Morn Farms
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos