Apple to offer trade-in for new iPhone
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Apple could announce its next generation iPhone any day now. To help off-set the cost of the new phone, Apple is offering up to $345 for the current iPhone 4S, depending on its condition.
It's part of Apple's "Reuse and Recycle Program." When you go to the company's website, you can select the model, color and condition of your iPhone 4S. Apple then determines what it's worth. If you agree to the price and are able to send the power cable along with it, Apple will send you a gift certificate that can be used towards the purchase of a new phone.
Reports suggest the new iPhone will be announced September 12th.
apple, technology news
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos