Numerous accounts possibly hacked on Twitter
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Twitter says hackers may have gained access to information on 250,000 of its 200 million-plus active users.
The company detected attempts this week, but shut down moments after it was detected.
Twitter says the hackers may have gained access to usernames, email addresses and encrypted passwords.
An email has been sent to some users to change their password or create a new account.
- 700 Carstens Fire evacuees will be allowed home 4 min ago
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Cancer killed serial killer Richard Ramirez
- Fresno family's dream comes true
- Grapes become Fresno Co 1st billion dollar crop 20 min ago
- Starbucks to post calorie counts for drinks
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children
- Fresno looks for cost savings after Measure G fails
- FPD seize weapons from gang members
- Accuweather Forecast
45 min ago