Numerous accounts possibly hacked on Twitter
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Twitter says hackers may have gained access to information on 250,000 of its 200 million-plus active users.
The company detected attempts this week, but shut down moments after it was detected.
Twitter says the hackers may have gained access to usernames, email addresses and encrypted passwords.
An email has been sent to some users to change their password or create a new account.
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos