Numerous accounts possibly hacked on Twitter
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Twitter says hackers may have gained access to information on 250,000 of its 200 million-plus active users.
The company detected attempts this week, but shut down moments after it was detected.
Twitter says the hackers may have gained access to usernames, email addresses and encrypted passwords.
An email has been sent to some users to change their password or create a new account.
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather
- History of snow in Fresno and Porterville
- Madera man accused of murder faces unique circumstances
- Good Sports: Coach Mark Rogers
- Red Wave Gets To See Carr One Last Time
- Tips to keep cars running during cold weather
- Three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- North Korea deports elderly Bay Area man
- Police block Mexico hospital, 6 may have radiation