RIM to unveil Blackberry Ten
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Mobile phone maker Blackberry is hoping to make a comeback when it unveils its latest operating system.
Research in Motion (RIM) will debut its new "Blackberry Ten" operating system and phone on Wednesday in New York. Then RIM goes into full marketing mode this weekend with a Super Bowl ad.
Blackberry was once the top smart phone maker in the country, but has struggled since the iPhone and Android operating system came on the market.
Analysts say this could be the last chance for the struggling phone maker to stay alive.
research in motion, blackberry, technology news
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Man dies after being shot in the chest in Parlier
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- Near drownings on the rise
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box 48 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals 27 min ago