RIM to unveil Blackberry Ten
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Mobile phone maker Blackberry is hoping to make a comeback when it unveils its latest operating system.
Research in Motion (RIM) will debut its new "Blackberry Ten" operating system and phone on Wednesday in New York. Then RIM goes into full marketing mode this weekend with a Super Bowl ad.
Blackberry was once the top smart phone maker in the country, but has struggled since the iPhone and Android operating system came on the market.
Analysts say this could be the last chance for the struggling phone maker to stay alive.
research in motion, blackberry, technology news
- USC defeats Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Man stabs his uncle in the neck in SE Fresno
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Apartment fire displaces 8 people in SE Fresno
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Record number of manatee deaths reported in 2013
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Things you didn't know about reindeer
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos