Twitter asks for help in reporting X-rated videos
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A warning if you, or your kids, are using Twitter's new video sharing service "Vine." Some of the content is X-rated.
Twitter says some users are now uploading pornography to the site -- which is not allowed. Some of the inappropriate videos are even making it into other websites most popular video or trending video lists.
Twitter is encouraging users who spot the X-rated videos to report them so they can be removed from the site.
twitter, technology news
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno 23 min ago
- I-5 over the Grapevine and HWY 58 closed due to snow
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather
- History of snow in Fresno and Porterville
- Madera man accused of murder faces unique circumstances
- Good Sports: Coach Mark Rogers
- Red Wave Gets To See Carr One Last Time
- Tips to keep cars running during cold weather