Twitter asks for help in reporting X-rated videos
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A warning if you, or your kids, are using Twitter's new video sharing service "Vine." Some of the content is X-rated.
Twitter says some users are now uploading pornography to the site -- which is not allowed. Some of the inappropriate videos are even making it into other websites most popular video or trending video lists.
Twitter is encouraging users who spot the X-rated videos to report them so they can be removed from the site.
twitter, technology news
- 5.7 earthquake strikes northeast of Chico
- BBQ101 at Caruthers High School
- Parlier homicide victim identified as Francisco Esquivel-Lucio
- Maldonado family sues Fresno over underground bike path
- Fire destroys the Oakhurst Lodge
- Fresno Police looking for robbery suspect
- Bicyclist hit by big rig in Madera County
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Man allegedly downloads child porn at McDonald's
- Obama defends drone strikes but says no cure-all
- Crisis Map of Moore, Oklahoma Tornado Damage
- 4 arrested after exchanging gunfire with police
- Yellow Jacket iPhone stun gun case