ABC30 StormWarn app
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Now you can have the power of StormWarn 30 at your fingertips.
Action News is excited to debut a new storm warn app for your smartphone. It's customizable for where you live and where you want to go.
Whether it's triple-digit heat, heavy rain, or dense fog the Action News Team will keep you prepared any time with the all new ABC30 StormWarn app. It's available for iPhone and Android devices.
Just go to your app sore type in ABC30 and download the Storm Warn app. The app will deliver up-to-the-minute weather information right to your smart phone.
You can also check seven day or hourly forecasts the app is completely customizable. You can add up to three locations. With each new location you add you can add voice alerts and notifications for severe weather like extreme heat or dense fog.
The app can even track weather alerts around you using your phones GPS signal. Just got to settings and choose follow me tracking.
The app includes our interactive radar and satellite maps so you can track storms across Central Calif. or anywhere else in the country. You can even share a snapshot of the radar with you friends.
If you have a weather photo you would like to share you can check the ABC30 Twitter and Facebook pages and send your picture directly to the Action New Weather Team.
technology news, kevin musso
- Bloody burglary suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Drought may impact farmers market prices
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits