Siri voice revealed: Voice of Siri steps forward
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- For the first time ever we're learning who is behind the voice of Apple's personal assistant Siri.
Susan Bennett says she recorded Siri's voice, working four hours a day for a month back in 2005.
Siri doesn't sound quite the same today, over the last eight years, Apple has manipulated Bennett's voice to tweak the way Siri sounds.
And Bennett's voice might sound familiar, that's because she is also the voice for many GPS systems. The announcements made at Delta Airline terminals, and even the very first ATM machine.
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom 3 min ago
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- Police arrest escaped Merced C.O. Jail inmate
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos