Siri voice revealed: Voice of Siri steps forward
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- For the first time ever we're learning who is behind the voice of Apple's personal assistant Siri.
Susan Bennett says she recorded Siri's voice, working four hours a day for a month back in 2005.
Siri doesn't sound quite the same today, over the last eight years, Apple has manipulated Bennett's voice to tweak the way Siri sounds.
And Bennett's voice might sound familiar, that's because she is also the voice for many GPS systems. The announcements made at Delta Airline terminals, and even the very first ATM machine.
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Searchers scour rubble after gas explosion kills 7
- Golden Gate Bridge survivor speaks at Fresno State 32 min ago
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Undercover: CPD stopping alcohol sales to minors
- Fresno police connect vintage car thefts to guns, gangs
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings
- Photos: Incredible images from Colorado car chase
- Almond crop expected to take a massive hit
- Honey oil explosion ends with felony arrest
- Enforcing water restrictions in Madera County and City
- Requests to carry concealed guns surges in Calif.
- Fresno State launches Good Samaritan Fund