PG&E Storm Information
FRESNO, Calif. -- The utility has its own meteorological team that tracks weather patterns. PG&E says it's positioning crews in areas where severe weather is expected to hit the hardest.
Officials admit it will be difficult getting to foothill communities like Prather and Auberry because of the rugged terrain. It's a good idea to stock up on batteries, food and water in case you are left in the dark.
PG&E also wants to remind customers that priority for power restoration is given to hazardous situations first, such as downed wires. If you see your neighbor's lights on while you are still in the dark, remember, the neighborhood may be on different circuits.
If you experience outages, you can call PG&E at 800-743-5002.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls