PG&E Storm Information
FRESNO, Calif. -- The utility has its own meteorological team that tracks weather patterns. PG&E says it's positioning crews in areas where severe weather is expected to hit the hardest.
Officials admit it will be difficult getting to foothill communities like Prather and Auberry because of the rugged terrain. It's a good idea to stock up on batteries, food and water in case you are left in the dark.
PG&E also wants to remind customers that priority for power restoration is given to hazardous situations first, such as downed wires. If you see your neighbor's lights on while you are still in the dark, remember, the neighborhood may be on different circuits.
If you experience outages, you can call PG&E at 800-743-5002.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- Fresno State to play USC Las Vegas Bowl
- New Jersey restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Avatars helping athletes
- Costly headphone disappoints
- 2 arrested in Tulare Co for allegedly shooting man several times
- 4 displaced after Central Fresno house fire
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Rain could pose threat to Valley orange crops
- Toys for Tots Marathon Weekend 2013
- Low elevation snow catches some off guard
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Accuweather Forecast
37 min ago