Fresno Grizzlies Star Spangled Banner contest
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Earn a chance to sing "The Star Spangled Banner" prior to one of the Grizzlies' 72 home games in 2012
Game-day performers will be chosen by the Grizzlies front office staff with the use of input from the number of likes for each audition video. Auditions can be submitted by individuals or groups, ranging from all ages, and be performed through traditional singing or the use of instruments. Performances are being requested to be no longer than one minute and thirty seconds (1:30). The competition will run from Wednesday, February 8th through Wednesday, March 14th.
To audition, the Grizzlies are asking contestants to upload their videos to YouTube using the following steps:
1. Video Title: Use the format of "(First Name Last Name) Fresno Grizzlies National Anthem Audition"
2. Description: Same information as the title, as well as any other information the contestants feel is necessary for the audition.
3. Tags: To help everyone search for the videos taking part in the competition, use the tag "GrizzNA" when uploading.
4. Sharing Your Video: To complete the video submission process, contestants must share their video by posting it on the Fresno Grizzlies Facebook Fan Page.
fresno grizzlies, resources
- Low elevation snow catches some off guard 21 min ago
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- Highway 41 closed near Tenaya Lodge
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall
- Photos: Winter Wonderland
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Low elevation snow in the catches some off...
10 min ago