Action News Live at Four
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Live, local, late-breaking news -- at a more convenient time.
Action News Live at Four is the same fast-paced Action News that the Valley has made number one for more than 30 years, with stories you won't see anywhere else. "The new time slot allows us to cover more breaking news and more local stories from around the Central Valley," says Dan Adams, President and General Manager of KFSN-TV. The 4 p.m. newscast also allows the team to connect more with the community, and ABC30 created a special set that allows Graciela and Christine to chat live with viewers on Facebook and Twitter.
With the power and reliability of Storm Warn 30, Meteorologist Kevin Musso will make sure you're prepared for the day ahead, and Christine Park is working on consumer stories that will save you time and money. Graciela Moreno has "Simple Solutions," tips for making everyday life a little easier. Live at Four will also feature entertainment and beauty segments from our Live Well HD Network on Channel 30.2 (Comcast 709), and Sports Anchors Jason Oliveira and David Bataller are profiling local athletes and teams for "Good Sports."
To connect with Action News Live at Four, make sure you "like" us on our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter. Your comments could be featured live on-air. ABC30.com is the number one television website in Central California.
- Crews search for Fresno man near Shaver Lake
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach over trash dispute
- Fresno police connect vintage car thefts to guns, gangs
- Undercover: CPD stopping alcohol sales to minors
- Almond crop expected to take a massive hit
- Honey oil explosion ends with felony arrest
- Enforcing water restrictions in Madera County and City
- Requests to carry concealed guns surges in Calif.
- Fresno State launches Good Samaritan Fund
- Teachers are in demand at VUSD
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- California seeks to dam 3 Delta channels