ABC-30 Internship Program
Monday, January 07, 2013
Internships are available in the News Department.
- Internships are for college credit only
- Interns are paid minimum wage
- Interns must be enrolled in college and should be in their junior or senior years.
- Action News will adhere to the college's guidelines for internships in order to meet their requirements for number of days, hour and assessment reports.
- All candidates will be interviewed prior to receiving the internship. They should come with a current resume, references, necessary paperwork completed by their advisor and a student identification card or other proof of enrollment.
- Interns will also be required to sign a liability waiver form in order to ride along with Action News field crews.
For more information, Send resume with Department # to: KFSN-TV, Human Resources, Dept. KFSN WEB 09-04, 1777 G Street, Fresno, CA 93706
(Copyright ©2013 KFSN-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
abc30, station info
- Fresno City Manager Mark Scott resigns 52 min ago
- 700 Carstens Fire evacuees allowed home
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- Dave Chappelle is back with new Funny or Die tour
- Cancer killed serial killer Richard Ramirez
- Fresno family's dream comes true
- Grapes become Fresno Co 1st billion dollar crop
- Starbucks to post calorie counts for drinks
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children
- Fresno looks for cost savings after Measure G fails