ABC-30 Internship Program
Monday, January 07, 2013
Internships are available in the News Department.
- Internships are for college credit only
- Interns are paid minimum wage
- Interns must be enrolled in college and should be in their junior or senior years.
- Action News will adhere to the college's guidelines for internships in order to meet their requirements for number of days, hour and assessment reports.
- All candidates will be interviewed prior to receiving the internship. They should come with a current resume, references, necessary paperwork completed by their advisor and a student identification card or other proof of enrollment.
- Interns will also be required to sign a liability waiver form in order to ride along with Action News field crews.
For more information, Send resume with Department # to: KFSN-TV, Human Resources, Dept. KFSN WEB 09-04, 1777 G Street, Fresno, CA 93706
(Copyright ©2014 KFSN-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
abc30, station info
- Massage parlor shutdown after tips of prostitution
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Porterville prepares for Iris Festival
- 5 honored for helping save Clovis man's life
- Tulare burglary suspect shot, killed by TX trooper
- Did Apple map capture Loch Ness Monster?