Amazing Care For Kids
Airs 6/21/2009 at 6:30pm -- Children's Hospital Central California
Graciela Moreno and Warren Armstrong host a 1/2 hour special on the only Children's Hospital between Northern and Southern California, Children's Hospital Central California.
The special called, "Amazing Care for Kids" will feature some of the amazing work done at this state of the art hospital.
We highlight how doctors at the Madera facility help the sickest and most severely injured kids 24 hours a day. We'll share the stories of children dealing with appendicitis, heart defects, brain injuries, and cancer and reveal how the medical staff is coming to their aid.
Plus discover how one patient earned the opportunity to meet President Obama. See how Valley businesses, families and even kids are coming together to raise money for the second largest Children's Hospital in California.
For more information on Children's Hospital Central California
- Medical examiner: 24 dead in Oklahoma twister 5 min ago
- Impact of Oklahoma tornado devastation felt in Valley
- Teacher convicted of sex with student sentenced
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
- Asparagus demand goes up as supply shrinks 33 min ago
- California cherry harvest begins 31 min ago
- California sheep ranchers face high costs, competition 27 min ago
- Tower District crimes attacked head-on
- Valley Works: Educational partnership providing opportunities
- FPU hopes Wilson is answer for women's hoops
- Experts say warm spring means more bugs
- Valley gets cutting-edge way to treat skin blemishes
- Search for new Fresno State president wrapping up
- Fowler High School holds college signing day
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos