Amazing Care For Kids
Airs 6/21/2009 at 6:30pm -- Children's Hospital Central California
Graciela Moreno and Warren Armstrong host a 1/2 hour special on the only Children's Hospital between Northern and Southern California, Children's Hospital Central California.
The special called, "Amazing Care for Kids" will feature some of the amazing work done at this state of the art hospital.
We highlight how doctors at the Madera facility help the sickest and most severely injured kids 24 hours a day. We'll share the stories of children dealing with appendicitis, heart defects, brain injuries, and cancer and reveal how the medical staff is coming to their aid.
Plus discover how one patient earned the opportunity to meet President Obama. See how Valley businesses, families and even kids are coming together to raise money for the second largest Children's Hospital in California.
For more information on Children's Hospital Central California
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy