Snowcapped Red Velvet Cookies
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- No one will be able to take their eyes off of your cookie platters when you bake up a batch of our eye-catching Snowcapped Red Velvet Cookies.
Boasting a cream cheese frosting snow peak garnish, you’ll be on the receiving end of a mountain of raves.
Yields: 3 1/2 dozen
Preparation Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 8 minIngredients
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package red velvet cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 (16-ounce) container cream cheese frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, oil, and water; mix well. Stir in white chocolate chips and drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Cool slightly and remove to wire racks.
- When cookies are cooled completely, pipe cream cheese frosting in center of each cookie, forming a peak, by using a plastic storage bag with an end snipped off. Serve immediately or place in airtight containers.
mr. food, mr. food
- Dr. Joe Castro named new Fresno State president 41 min ago
- FBI fatally shoots man in Boston bombing probe
- London attack could be terror-related, says UK official
- Family rocked by a violent tragedy finds comfort
- Arsonist believed to be on the loose near Orange Cove
- Mother of convicted rapist attacks ABC30 camera
- Ben Bernanke signals Fed to maintain stimulus efforts
- Eric Garcetti elected Los Angeles mayor
- LA voters back measure to cap number of pot shops
- US home sales tick up to highest in 3 ½ years
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Newest 'Dancing' winner crowned
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals
- Canned peaches may be as good for you as fresh ones
- Dr. Joseph Castro named new Fresno State...
46 min ago