Snowcapped Red Velvet Cookies
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- No one will be able to take their eyes off of your cookie platters when you bake up a batch of our eye-catching Snowcapped Red Velvet Cookies.
Boasting a cream cheese frosting snow peak garnish, you’ll be on the receiving end of a mountain of raves.
Yields: 3 1/2 dozen
Preparation Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 8 minIngredients
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package red velvet cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 (16-ounce) container cream cheese frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, oil, and water; mix well. Stir in white chocolate chips and drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Cool slightly and remove to wire racks.
- When cookies are cooled completely, pipe cream cheese frosting in center of each cookie, forming a peak, by using a plastic storage bag with an end snipped off. Serve immediately or place in airtight containers.
mr. food, mr. food
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer 47 min ago
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Accuweather Forecast
54 min ago
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
53 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos