Cheesy Burger Fries
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- This hearty version of Cheesy Burger Fries offers all the tempting tastes of a juicy cheeseburger and fries combo, but you'll need a fork to enjoy them!
It's perfect for a party or just for a fun and novel weeknight meal!
Cooking Time: 25 minIngredients
- 1 (32-ounce) bag frozen French fries
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced dill pickles
- 3/4 cup cheese sauce, warmed
- Place frozen French fries on baking sheet and bake according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook ground beef over high heat until browned, about 6 to 8 minutes; drain off excess fat.
- Stir in ketchup, mustard, salt, and pepper; mix well and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until heated through.
- Place French fries on a large platter, spoon meat mixture over the fries, sprinkle with onion and pickles, and evenly drizzle cheese sauce over everything. Serve immediately.
mr. food, mr. food
- Fresno City Manager Mark Scott resigns
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- Porterville to vote on gay pride proclamation
- Dave Chappelle is back with new Funny or Die tour
- Cancer killed serial killer Richard Ramirez
- Fresno family's dream comes true
- Grapes become Fresno Co 1st billion dollar crop
- Starbucks to post calorie counts for drinks
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children