Thursday, March 08, 2012
Mr. Food -- Our lighthearted tribute to the "best of the best" of backwoods country cooking really shines in our Hillbilly Ribs recipe. This is down-home cookin' that'll guarantee a full house at the table.
Cooking Time: 1 hr 40 minIngredients
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 pounds country-style pork ribs
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- In a soup pot, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown ribs on all sides 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Reduce heat to medium and drain off excess liquid. Pour sauce mixture over ribs, partially cover, and cook 1-1/2 hours, or until ribs are cooked through and tender, turning occasionally.
mr. food, mr. food
- Valley man kills intruder with samurai sword
- Visalia PD cracks down on underage drinking 15 min ago
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- Tornado-ravaged Texas town to start recovery
- Castaic-area brush fire fully contained
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- San Jose Sharks fined $100,000 for GM's comments
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Sikh man who was beaten shares his story
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos