Honey Poppy Seed Dressing
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- Just like at a restaurant, we can have a special "house dressing" of our own, that makes us shine. Try drizzling your favorite greens with our easy, fresh-tasting Honey Poppy Seed Dressing and we guarantee it'll be a specialty of the house every time you make it.
Makes: 1 1/3 cups
Preparation Time: 2 minIngredients
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients until well combined.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
mr. food, mr. food
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits 55 min ago
- Former Bell city manager gets 12 years in prison
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'
- Strahan's 'GMA' side job confirmed with his visit
- Ultimate Warrior cause of death revealed
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...