Sun-Dried Tomato Bruschetta
Mr. Food -- You'll love our easy recipe for Sun-Dried Tomato Bruschetta. It's like a taste of Italy without leaving home! Made with bottled sun-dried tomatoes, which are rich in lycopene, we can enjoy the healthy benefits along with the super flavor!
- 1 pound French bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/3 cup pesto sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and cut into thin strips
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place French bread halves cut-side up on a baking sheet.
- Spread pesto sauce evenly on each bread half, followed by mozzarella cheese. Top with remaining ingredients, dividing them evenly.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until cheese melts. Slice and serve immediately.
mr. food, mr. food
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet 15 min ago
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls