Sun-Dried Tomato Bruschetta
Mr. Food -- You'll love our easy recipe for Sun-Dried Tomato Bruschetta. It's like a taste of Italy without leaving home! Made with bottled sun-dried tomatoes, which are rich in lycopene, we can enjoy the healthy benefits along with the super flavor!
- 1 pound French bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/3 cup pesto sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and cut into thin strips
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place French bread halves cut-side up on a baking sheet.
- Spread pesto sauce evenly on each bread half, followed by mozzarella cheese. Top with remaining ingredients, dividing them evenly.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until cheese melts. Slice and serve immediately.
mr. food, mr. food
- Lilly 2 fire in Yosemite Lakes burns one home 8 min ago
- Visalia PD cracks down on underage drinking
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Tornado-ravaged Texas town to start recovery
- Castaic-area brush fire fully contained
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- San Jose Sharks fined $100,000 for GM's comments
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos