Bacon and Egg Macaroni Salad
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- We've given popular macaroni salad a homemade makeover by adding the smoky flavors of bacon and the heartiness of chopped eggs. Team our Bacon and Egg Macaroni Salad with any of your picnic or cookout favorites and get ready for raves.
Chilling Time: 1 hr
Cooking Time: 15 minIngredients
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook macaroni over high heat 7 to 9 minutes, or just until tender. Drain, rinse, and let cool.
- Place macaroni in a large bowl, add remaining ingredients, and mix well. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
mr. food, mr. food
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos