Bacon and Egg Macaroni Salad
Mr. Food (KFSN) -- We've given popular macaroni salad a homemade makeover by adding the smoky flavors of bacon and the heartiness of chopped eggs. Team our Bacon and Egg Macaroni Salad with any of your picnic or cookout favorites and get ready for raves.
Chilling Time: 1 hr
Cooking Time: 15 minIngredients
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook macaroni over high heat 7 to 9 minutes, or just until tender. Drain, rinse, and let cool.
- Place macaroni in a large bowl, add remaining ingredients, and mix well. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
mr. food, mr. food
- Pedestrian killed in Fresno HWY 99 hit and run
- Trial wrapping up for ex-Clovis cop Kyle Pennington
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case 44 min ago
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash 53 min ago
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- New Adopt-a-Tree Program at Two Sisters U-Pick Apricots 20 min ago
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- New Adopt-a-Tree Program at Two Sisters...
29 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos